ALL new customers are required to pay a $125.00 deposit to obtain water service. (Applicant must have valid driver license or picture ID and proof of ownership or rental/lease agreement.)
- Automatic Bank Draft
- Debit card, credit card, check or cash payments at our office (We have an after-hours dropbox beside our drive-thru window.)
- Debit or credit payments online
Late Fees and Past Due Balances
- All balances are due by the 15th of EACH month. After the 15th, a late charge is applied. If the balance is not paid by the 25th of the month, the water service will be turned off, meter will be locked and a $50.00 reconnect fee will be applied to the account.
- Before water service can be restored, the entire past due balance and reconnect fee must be be paid.
- If the meter is turned back on by the customer before full payment is made, a tampering fee of $200.00 will be added to the account and the Water Board will file criminal charges.
- Water meters are property of the Winfield Water Works & Sewer Board.
Fees for New Service
- 3/4-inch water meter tap inside the city limits - $500.00
- 3/4-inch water meter tap outside the city limits - $550.00
- Service larger than 3/4-inch - Call for pricing